Discussion Questions 5: Going to the Library

 Discussion Questions 5: Going to the Library


📚 Useful Expressions / Vocabulary for Library Discussions

1. Borrow a book = Example: I want to borrow a book about animals.

2. Find a quiet place= Example: The library is a good place to find a quiet place to study.

3. Use the computer= Example: You can use the computer to search for books.

4. Read in silence= Example: I like to read in silence at the library.


🗣️ Short Dialogue: Talking About the Library

Ken: Do you go to the library often?

Liza: Yes, I go every weekend. I like to read in silence.

Ken: That’s nice. I usually borrow a book and use the computer.

Liza: Me too! The library is a great place to find a quiet place.

Ken: I agree. It helps me focus on my homework.


🧠 Discussion Questions (Library Theme – Easy Level)

• Do you like going to the library? Why or why not?

• What kind of books do you borrow from the library?

• How often do you visit the library?

• What do you do at the library besides reading?

• Do you prefer reading at home or in the library?

Comments

Popular Posts